Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
School of Business 21th February 2014
PECULIARITIES OF THE NATIONAL MODELS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
School of Business and Comparative Economics and Entrepreneurship Department of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics invite you to participate in the International Conference “Peculiarities of the national models of entrepreneurship” that will take place on 21th of February 2014 as part of the University conference “Modern economy: models and concepts of innovational development”.
The main goal of the Conference is to summarize the results of research by scientists, postgraduate students, doctoral students and entrepreneurs on pressing matters of comparative socio-economical research, to exchange experience and scientific results, to discuss problems of sustainable development of Russia and other countries of the world.
Main scientific fields to be covered by the conference
- Peculiarities of national business models - comparative analysis.
- Position and role of small, medium and corporate business in national and world economic system.
- Management systems and business models.
- Peculiarities of regional and industry business models - comparative analysis.
- Position and role of innovative entrepreneurship in national business model.
- Position and role of marketing (peculiarities of marketing strategies) in various business models.
- State regulation and state support of entrepreneurship.
- Institutional (legislative) basis of entrepreneurship.
- Social responsibility of business.
- Entrepreneurship climate: conditions and risks of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial competences development
Languages of the Conference: Russian, English.
A special digest with the materials, approved by editorial board of the Conference, will be issued.
Submit dates and requirements are to be found here.