Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
School of Business 16th February 2012
"MODERN ISSUES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP"
Dear Madam / Sir,
School of Business and Comparative Economics and Entrepreneurship Department of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics invite you to participate in the international conference “modern issues of entrepreneurship” that will take place on 16th of February 2012 as part of the celebration of 105-th anniversary of the University.
The main goal of the conference is to summarize the results of research by scientists, postgraduate students, doctoral students and entrepreneurs on pressing matters of modern entrepreneurship, to exchange experience, to find weak spots of modern entrepreneurship and possible ways to develop entrepreneurship in Russia
MAIN SCIENTIFIC FIELDS TO BE COVERED BY THE CONFERENCE:
- The role and goals of entrepreneurship in the Russian economy.
- Institutional and economic issues of entrepreneurship.
- Legal aspects of entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship in post-socialist countries - comparison and level of development.
- The role of the state in entrepreneurship development process.
- Entrepreneurship as a key factor to increase investment attractiveness of Russian economy.
- Theory and methodology of entrepreneurship in high tech industries
- Business-communication in entrepreneurship.
- Development strategy of entrepreneurship.
- Education and entrepreneurship.
Language of the conference: RUSSIAN, ENGLISH. A special digest with the materials of the conference will be issued.
Submit dates and requirements are to be found here