Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
School of Business 19th February 2013
"THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ISSUES OF COMPARATIVE RESEARCH IN ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING"
School of Business and Comparative Economics and Entrepreneurship Department of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics invite you to participate in the International Conference “Theoretical and practical issues of comparative research in economics, management and marketing” that will take place on 14(15)th of February 2013 as part of the celebration of the 106-th anniversary of the University.
The main goal of the Conference is to summarize the results of research by scientists, postgraduate students, doctoral students and entrepreneurs on pressing matters of comparative socio-economical research, to exchange experience and scientific results, to discuss problems of sustainable development of Russia and other countries of the world.
MAIN SCIENTIFIC FIELDS TO BE COVERED BY THE CONFERENCE
- Civilizations, cultural types, models of socio-economical dynamics - theoretical and practical issues of comparative research.
- Strategy of a sustainable development and peculiarities of its realization in different countries and international unions of countries.
- Systems and models of management - theoretical and practical issues of comparative research.
- Comparative characteristics and evaluation of the level of development of entrepreneurship in Russia and different countries of the world.
- Role of comparative economical research in marketing studies.
- Methodology and methods of comparative research in economics, management, marketing.
Language of the conference: RUSSIAN, ENGLISH. A special digest with the materials of the conference will be issued.
Submit dates and requirements are to be found here