Unique opportunity for students to obtain a Master Degree in Management from 3 (!) partner institutions: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Moscow, Russia), the University of Applied Sciences Dresden (Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden - Dresden, Germany) and the Institut de Préparation à l'Administration et à la Gestion (IPAG - Paris/Nice, France). Read about study program, admission requirements, tuition fees and other details.
Accommodation at Plekhanov
The Plekhanov University is fortunate to have its campus in the very centre of Moscow, half an hour's walk from the Kremlin. The campus includes five buildings each with classrooms, offices and laboratories, as well as a students' dormitory, which is only 5 minutes' walk away from the other buildings of the University. Classrooms, libraries, information centre and the International Office are located in the main building of the University which is building #3. Most of the administrative offices, including Dean's Offices of the Graduate School and the International Business School (undergraduate) are located in the building #5. The nearest subway station is Serpukhovskaya (grey line), which is only 2 minutes walk away from the main building (# 3) and administrative building (#5). Some classes are delivered in the historical building #4. Construction of the new building is in progress, opening of the new building is expected in study year 2010-2011.
Accommodation and Living Expenses
Generally all international students, both full-time and exchange are accommodated in the dormitory of the Academy (Stremyannyi per., 14). The dormitory is situated 3 minutes' walk from the main building (#3). If you accept this option you will live in a double furnished room and share a bathroom and toilet with three other students. Students are provided with bed linen. Students share the kitchen facilities including an oven and fridge. The dormitory is guarded 24 hours. Rent is paid on a monthly basis, no deposit is needed. Single rooms are 200 euros per month. Double rooms - 110-130 euros per month per person (depending on the size of the room) There is a limited number of single rooms and therefore these cannot be guaranteed.
Average living expenses are about 400-500 euros per month, including accommodation. Meals vary from 2 to 7 euros per meal (depending on place).
Students are required to present Student Card every time when entering any building of the University. If you lost or forgot your Student Card, please, do not try to pass through security without it. Simply call Dean's office (phone number 958-2947 or 958-2117 or internal phone number 1288) from the check-point and ask for assistance. We will contact security and issue for you a temporary pass.
1. Do not brake discipline and keep cleanliness in rooms, halls and public kitchens (do not leave dirty dishes behind you!)
2. Be sparing with equipment, furniture and other property in rooms and public areas. Remember that fines are imposed to those who are guilty of damage.
3. It is prohibited to change you room without permission and move furniture from one room to another.
4. When leaving the room unplug all electric equipment, turn off the light and close windows in order to assure safety.
5. It is obligatory to leave your room keys to staff in charge (dezhurnaya) when leaving the dormitory. Valuables are recommended to be left in the safe with the staff in charge.
6. Smoking in rooms is strictly prohibited. It is allowed to smoke in designated smoking areas only. Drinking alcohol (including beer) at the premises of the Dormitory is strictly prohibited as well.
7. It is strictly prohibited to keep firearm, air guns, cold steel and other weapons in the Dormitory, as well as highly inflammable and explosive materials.
8. Please, limit guest visits for the purpose of safety and convenience of others. Also note that staying of your visitors in the Dormitory is allowed till 23:00 only. If for some reason your visitors stay longer, inform staff in charge (dezhurnaya) about that and pay the stay of your visitors.
9. If your visitors would like to stay in Dormitory for some days, at least 24 hours prior to their arrival you should obtain permission from the Plekhanov Study Abroad Department for settling your visitors and receive the pass permit for them. Permission is granted only if free rooms are available in the Dormitory. The permission from the Plekhanov Study Abroad Department is issued after you pay for expected period of residence. If these rules are not followed, residence permit will not be granted.
10. Police officers on duty may perform regular check in the Dormitory. We ask you to be understanding for this procedure, to not impede inspection of the premises and documents.
11. To organize any celebration or party you should obtain permission from the Plekhanov Study Abroad Department. In letter of request for such permission indicate the date, duration, expected number of visitors and person in charge of organizing the event. Letter of request should be submitted to the Plekhanov Study Abroad Department at least 3 days in advance.
12. Please, respect other students, their cultures and religious views.