Unique opportunity for students to obtain a Master Degree in Management from 3 (!) partner institutions: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Moscow, Russia), the University of Applied Sciences Dresden (Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden - Dresden, Germany) and the Institut de Préparation à l'Administration et à la Gestion (IPAG - Paris/Nice, France). Read about study program, admission requirements, tuition fees and other details.
The ESCT – The Toulon Graduate
School of Business & Technology
Address: Campus de la Grande Tourrache BP 261 - 83078 TOULON CEDEX 9
Phone: (+33) 4 94 22 81 00, Fax: (+33) 04 94 22 81 01.
Web Site: http://www.esctechnologie.com
Type of Partnership: Graduate Exchange.
Available exchange units: 4 students each year, exchange.
Criteria to go: First education must be technical. Good command of English, conversation level of French.
Contact person: Catherine Davies.
The School / The City:
ESCT in a Nutshell
- Unique Positioning: High Level Mix of Business & Technology Training B to B;
- Unique Speciality: Management of Innovation;
- Exclusive Admission of Students with Science / Technology/Industry Qualifications;
- Close Partnership with the European Institute of Design & Toulon University;
- Professional Contacts – Lecturers, Company Professionals & Work Placements;
- Human Size - 400 students / Close Personal Contact with Lecturers, Companies;
- French Lang. & Culture Lessons: Intensive Intro. Course & 3 Hours per Week;
- Flexible Integration of Foreign Students on different programmes / schedules.
Economy of Toulon
- Population - PACA: 4.5 million / Var: 0.9 million / Toulon: 170,000;
- Demographic Growth - Var: + 2.5 times the national growth;
- Service Dominated Economy - Var: 49% / PACA 52%(Fr. 46%);
- Setting up of New Companies - Var: 8.7%/ PACA : 8.5% (Fr. 7%);
- World Leading Agriculture: in rose wine & cut flower sectors;
- Tourism - Var: No. 1 French area;
- Technological Know-How.
Toulon : French Navy Base
PACA : Many High Tech Companies:
- eg Eurocopter