Unique opportunity for students to obtain a Master Degree in Management from 3 (!) partner institutions: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Moscow, Russia), the University of Applied Sciences Dresden (Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden - Dresden, Germany) and the Institut de Préparation à l'Administration et à la Gestion (IPAG - Paris/Nice, France). Read about study program, admission requirements, tuition fees and other details.
Web Site: Novancia - http://www.novancia.fr
Type of Partnership: Graduate Exchange, Double Degree.
Available exchange units: 5 DD students per year, 2 exchange students per year.
Criteria to go: Good command of English (French desirable), good progress, absence of arrears
Novancia was created following the merger, in November 2011, of Advancia and Negocia, two schools respectively dedicated to entrepreneurship and commerce. Its origins date back to 1863 when the CCIP founded its first business school, ECCIP.
Novancia trains a new generation of business development managers with dual expertise in both entrepreneurship and commerce and aims to guide them towards professional success.
Novancia - a Grande École of the Paris Île-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI Paris Île-de-France) - positions itself as the school for those with a marked taste for action and commitment as well as the urge to experiment and open up to the world while being capable of creating social, ethical and environmental value.
The school is located on two sites in Paris: Montparnasse and Porte de Champerret (link: http://www.novancia.fr/-Contact-us,389-.html).
Novancia is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE), EFMD and AACSB International.
School presentation video: http://www.novancia.fr/-Presentation-clip-.html
Business development education
A springboard to the sectors offering the best recruitment opportunities and value creation for the economy.
By stimulating innovation and promoting the professions and functions linked to business development, Novancia offers, within the world of education today, an original, pragmatic response to the needs of the business community by drawing on both its double expertise in entrepreneurship and commerce and its academic, professional and international partner networks.
Paris and the Île-de-France region
An educational project playing an integral part in an international, innovative, creative environment
Paris enjoys a unique concentration of researchers, major businesses and cutting-edge sectors of industry within Europe, with a third of France’s GDP produced in the Ile-de-France region. Faced with stiff international competition, the growth and development of innovation in the capital and its surrounding region is directly linked to and sustained by its dynamic forces: its human and creative resources. It is within this framework that Novancia has developed its educational project.
- 2 000 students
- 96 permanent faculty
- 400 adjunct faculty
- 73 partner universities around the world
- 14 double-degree partnerships
- 7 500 trainees in Continuing and Executive Education
- a 25,000-member alumni network
- Novancia is affiliated to the Paris Île-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Novancia is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles”, a select inner circle of top French Schools of Management and Engineering, comprising more than 200 members of which 38 business schools form the “ Chapitre des Écoles de management de la Conférence des Grandes Écoles”;
- Novancia awards Master in Entrepreneurship and Commercial Management, which is accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Novancia is a member of:
- EFMD: the European Foundation for Management Development (www.efmd.org).
- the ERASMUS network (ec.europa.eu).
- EAIE: the European Association for International Educators (www.eaie.org).
- AACSB: the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. A member since 2009, the School is currently undergoing the Initial Accreditation phase (www.aacsb.edu).
- NAFSA: the National Association of Foreign Student Advisers. The leading professional association dedicated to international education (www.nafsa.org).
Novancia double degree master study program:
Living in Paris:
Accommodation in school:
General directions to school sites: